Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clear Black Night Bloggers Party

I just got my invite to the Clear Black Night Bloggers Halloween Party via JRS Express, and I'm around 99% sure I wouldn't be able to attend this event with watery eyes, a runny nose, an aching throat (which is a cross between tonsillitis and pharyngitis) and a big chance to have a fever comeback. Although I'm still leaving a 1% hope (hey, I'm an optimist!) in case some kind of last minute miracle happens. Yeah, right. ^J^

This could have been my first Halloween adult party, but I guess getting sick knows no consideration and right timing. Arrgh.

I still feel sick and sluggish right now. But this is the least I could do to thank our friends over at Unilever who sent the invite plus a bottle of Clear shampoo sample in a pretty box, if I won't be able to join the event tomorrow. I'm a satisfied user of this product, by the way. :)

Anyways, here are the party details and what's in store for those who could make it:

What: Clear Black Night, a Halloween Dance Event
When: October 31, 2008, Friday, 7:00 p.m.
Where: Taste Asia (beside SM Hypermarket, Mall of Asia)
Attire: Come in Sexy Black (no need for costumes!)
What to expect: Just be in party mode and get a chance to win instant prizes! Everything’s going to be Fun! Fun! Fun!

*chance to have a photo opp with Piolo crumbles* * sniff...*